HP Color LaserJet CP5525 reset the fuser page count
After you have installed a replacement fuser on the HP Color LaserJet CP5525 series printers , you should reset the internal page count.
Follow these steps to reset the Fuser Kit counter:
1. Press the Home button on the control panel.
2. Open the Administration menu.
3. Choose the Manage Supplies option.
4. Choose the Reset Supplies option.
5. Choose the New Fuser Kit option.
6. Use the Down arrow button to highlight the word "Yes" and then press OK.
The printer will now reset the fuser counter.
Other Steps in HP LaserJet CP5525
- HP Color LaserJet CP5525 fuser installation instructions
- HP Color LaserJet CP5525 reset fuser page count instructions