HP LaserJet 4345 Reset the maintenance count instructions
Reset the maintenance count.
If the display panel on your HP LaserJet reads "perform printer maintenance", "perform user maintenance", or anything along those lines it means your printer needs a preventative maintenance kit. Once you have installed the maintenance kit the message will only go away if you reset the maintenance count. (Even if the message is not being displayed, the maintenance count needs to be reset.)
Reset the maintenance count on an HP LaserJet 4345
Turn the MFP off and then on.
When the memory count appears on the control-panel display, press and hold 6 until all three LED lights flash once and then stay on. (This might take up to 20 seconds.)
Release 6 and then press 3.
Press 6 to select NEW MAINTENANCE KIT.
The MFP completes its initialization sequence, and the maintenance-kit counter is automatically reset.
Other Steps in HP LaserJet 4345 M4345
- HP LaserJet 4345 fuser installation instructions
- HP LaserJet 4345 transfer roller installation instructions
- HP LaserJet 4345 tray 1 pickup roller installation instructions
- HP LaserJet 4345 tray 1 separation pad installation instructions
- HP LaserJet 4345 cassette pickup, feed, and separation roller installation instructions
- HP LaserJet 4345 reset maintenance count instructions